Auditions

Aug. 16th, 2005 11:31 pm
maisfeeka: (Meloni touch icon)
[personal profile] maisfeeka
Auditioned for "The Boys Next Door" tonight. I know I did well with my monologue and I think I did really well with the cold readings. I auditioned for Sheila - the retarded girlfriend of one of the men in the halfway house - and Jack/Jackie, the guy/gal who supervises the house. It's written as a male role, but as we're having a serious guy shortage the director said he was considering doing it as a female part, so I decided to go for it. I think I did well with that too, so... *hopes*

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I should hear by Friday PM at the latest.

Date: 2005-08-16 09:26 pm (UTC)
ext_22588: (Default)
From: [identity profile] firiel44.livejournal.com
Ooh, great play! I saw a lovely production of it a couple years ago, very touching. Best of luck!

Date: 2005-08-16 10:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maisfeeka.livejournal.com
Thanks. Hope all is well with your professor!

Date: 2005-08-16 10:26 pm (UTC)
ext_22588: (Default)
From: [identity profile] firiel44.livejournal.com
Eh. I didn't get a reply email, so he must have fled town right early this morning. It will probably be okay. If nothing else, I'll just dazzle him with my brilliant mind once classes start. ;)

Date: 2005-08-16 10:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] suzvoy.livejournal.com
*hopes*

Date: 2005-08-17 07:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maisfeeka.livejournal.com
Thanks! :)

Date: 2005-08-17 03:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lisayaeger.livejournal.com
*crosses fingers*

Date: 2005-08-17 07:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maisfeeka.livejournal.com
Thanks! :)

Profile

maisfeeka: (Default)
Mai

July 2019

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
141516 17181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 10:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios